Photo Credit: Wire Bridge Photography
We are currently closed for the winter.
A View That Rocks
The amphitheater and unique rock work at Ira Mountain were inspired by Stonehenge, Mayan ruins and Machu Picchu.
About Ira Mountain
With an elevation of 1,950 ft. and beautiful rock work, the mountain provides a 200° view of the surrounding mountaintops. Located along the Maine High Peaks Scenic Byway, Route 27, Ira Mountain is an ideal location for enjoying a picnic or viewing a sunset.
- Breathtaking views of Mt. Abraham, Sugarloaf, the Canadian mountains, the Bigelow Range, and Poplar and Claybrook mountains.
- Wildlife includes moose, deer, fox, bobcats and rare birds.
- A scenic brook runs behind the amphitheater.
- Picnic table space at the amphitheater.
- Incredible sunsets.
- Magnificent views of fall foliage.
- Wheelchair access to a scenic view
When using a GPS, use the address: Ira Mountain, Kingfield, ME
Open: Currently closed for maintenance
firstname.lastname@example.org | (207)474-6759 www.iramountain.com